Thursday, June 4, 2009

There's Peanut Butter on my Screen: The Start of a Blog

Cooking is my passion, baking and brewing as well.

I was baking cookies at my mom's today when I got the inspiration for this blog. I had my laptop on a counter near me for music and the recipe I was using. While blending everything I manage to get peanut butter on my screen. I cleaned it off quickly and went back to baking.

While waiting for the cookies to bake I searched for a few more recipes I could try and realized that instead of searching all over the Internet to find something tasty then bookmarking it, I should just compile recipes I think are interesting into one spot.

Thus the blog.

I'm going to test recipes, and rate them on two different levels, Simplicity of the directions and Taste of the finished product. I'll rate on a scale of 1-5, 1 being easy 5 being difficult and 1 being just alright and 5 being amazing for taste.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment